Illinois Association for Adult Development and Aging
- Chartered in as a division of ICA in 1995
- Membership as of Feb 15, 2010 is 67
- State Branch of the American Association for Adult Development and Aging
- to provide leadership and information to
- service providers in the helping professions,
- family members,
- legislators, and
- other community service agencies and persons on matters related to the development and needs of adults across the life span.
IAADA serves as the focal point within ICA for
- information sharing,
- professional development and advocacy
- related to adult development and aging.
It provided a forum for discussion of ethical, social and technical issues.
IAADA seeks to improve the standards of professional service to adults across the life span
- by improving the competence and skills of ICA employees;
- by expanding professional work opportunities in adult development and aging;
- by promoting the lifelong development and well-being of adults; and
- by promoting the development of guidelines for professional preparation and service for counselors of adults across the lifespan.
- $12.00 for a Professional Member
- $6.00 for a Student, Retired or Library Member
Membership in the Illinois Counseling Association is required for membership in any of the divisions.
Pam Arnold firstname.lastname@example.org
IAADA Past President:
Larry Rawlins email@example.com