Illinois Association for Assessment in Counseling and Education
- chartered in 1978
- Membership as of July 1, 2008 is 45
- state branch of the Association for Assessment in Counseling and Education
- provides an opportunity for
- counselors and other professionals
- having responsibility in the areas of
- testing, measurement and evaluation
- to exchange information regarding the use of assessment as a tool to improve learning and the guidance process.
The division sponsors semi-annual workshops
- promoting the role of counseling in the field of assessment and evaluation
- as well as
- continuing political involvements with special attention to legislation concerning testing.
Dues Cost for 2010-2011
- $12.00 for a Professional Member
- $6.00 for a Student, Retired
Membership in the Illinois Counseling Association is required for membership in any of the divisions.
2010 - 2011 IAACE Contacts
Benton K. Johnson II, PhD, LCPC
4507 Sterling Avenue
Peoria, IL 61615