Illinois Counselor Educators and Supervisors
Dr. Sandra Kakacek
ICES President 2013-2015
Some facts about ICES:
ICES is organized to
- provide leadership for quality counselor education programs and supervision of the professional activities of
- consultants and
- other human development specialists.
To accomplish its goals, ICES seeks to facilitate communication among
- those who supervise counseling,
- those who administer counseling programs and
- those who are responsible for the training of counselors, consultants and other human development specialists.
ICES Dues for 2011-2012 are: $20.00 for a Professional Member, $10.00 for a Student, or Retired
Membership in the Illinois Counseling Association is required for membership in any of the divisions.
2013-2014 ICES Officers:
Sandra Kakacek, President
Holly Nikels, Treasurer